Domaine Leflaive in Burgundy was founded in 1920 by Joseph Leflaive. Originally, it was selling its wines to friends and then, gradually, he has built a private practice. After his death in 1953, Domaine Leflaive was directed by his four children,. In 1990, Anne-Claude Leflaive leads the field with Olivier Leflaive, which left the company in 1994 to pursue his own business trading. Today Anne-Claude Leflaive is the sole responsibility of the area, which owes its transition to biodynamic to reduce yields and increase the quality of the wines, already beautiful, to greater heights. Through the choice of wines, the large size of the plots and the absolute safety of style, Domaine Leflaive is the equivalent of white Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, ie the gold standard in quality.